Svitavská 913/4 (Husovice) Brno Sever
GPS: 49°12'29.211"N, 16°37'50.349"E
In 1928 a tram depot was built in the inner yard of apartment buildings offering affordable housing near the Svitava River. The core of the complex is occupied by the garage designed by Jindřich Kumpošt, the structure of which consists of an ferro-concrete skeleton and steel truss roof. Trolleybus transport began operation in Brno in 1949 and used the garages of the Husovice depot. However, the 1970s brought extensive modifications and expansion of the entire complex.