Pavilion H

Pavilion H was built in the first stage of the post-war construction in the mid-1950s and is situated on the main axis from the interwar era, leading from the main entrance to Pavilion G. Its predecessor on the site was the Pavilion of National Education, later demolished.

  It is a simple building on a rectangular plan with a vaulted roof and a partially glazed facade. The interior consist of a central atrium with side staircases and perimeter galleries. The pavilion is now equipped with a lift, a heating system and double glazing.

 
PH

Name
Pavilion H

Date
1956

Architect
Evžen Šteflíček

Type
Exhibition hall

Address
Výstaviště 405/1, (Pisárky), Brno, Střed

GPS
49.189688, 16.580829