Jindřich Kumpošt built apartment buildings for Pension Institute employees in the new development at the base of Kraví hora in 1926. Each floor of these two seven-level buildings on rectangular ground plans contained three small one-room apartments whose living rooms look out on the street while the stairs and service facilities face the inner yard. The building is set back a little from the street line and the entrance is concealed by a support wall delimiting the front garden.
The facade is, in the spirit of modern purist aesthetics, only segmented by rows of grid windows with protruding frames and pronounced molding; on the right, there is a lean corner alcove merging into the gable wall of the adjoining structure. The extension with loggias at the top of the building was added later.